Consumer Market Insights Innovation Manager - 4 months contract
Duration: 4 months (likely to extend)
Location: Hybrid working; Blackfriars office 2-3 days a week
Pay rate: £26.53/hour PAYE
We are looking for a New Business Creation and Agile Innovation CMI Manager. Someone who lives and breathes innovation through and through.
You'll spend your time:
- Being a data driven, full funnel CMI partner, rapidly experimenting.
- Working to define and realise new brand opportunities
- Working with the Design group to define and realise opportunities to evoke desire in our innovations through pack and other mix elements
- Working end to end- from opportunity identification to communication and launch
- Building, testing and scaling new approaches for innovation insights
This is not your classic CMI role. To be successful, you will need to be extremely comfortable working with ambiguity It goes without saying you are a digital native. You understand the principles of performance marketing. You like to move fast and break things. You will not rely on traditional research methods.
It's likely that:
- You've got 5+ years innovation experience. This isn't your first rodeo.
- You're a digital native. You have a passion for the digital world and it's implications for business, from influencer marketing to e-comm innovation.
- You're familiar with and comfortable working with Social and Business analytics tools and outputs
- You know the principles of growth hacking and performance marketing and core tenants, even if not formally trained.
- You've got a handle on what Agile means.
- You have an eye for design and a passion for beauty
- You are as comfortable working with junior marketeers as presenting to a VP. You build relationships fast.
- You've got some global experience.
- You can tell a story with impact
- You co-create briefs, interrogate briefs. You go beyond briefs in response to a business question to spot opportunities/challenges independently
You could be:
- Someone who has worked at a startup previously who understands the tensions inherent in a multinational
- Someone who had worked in a digital innovation or e-comm first innovation role.
- Someone in a disruptive innovation role
- Of fixed mindset. This role needs to help determine the path, and the job-holder will be flexible, nimble, and agile.
- Wedded to linear and fixed category brand partnering of the pre-compass days. You will flow to work where the growth is.
- Afraid to fail fast and learn from the experience.
- Someone who waits for testing results/research outcomes to input into the development process. You voice your opinions and influence in time for action
- Commercially naïve.