Administrator | Temporary | Office-Based (Tolworth) NEAR WIMBLEDON
Part time - 2 days a week - Wednesday and Thursdays | 13phr | 2 months
Are you looking for work immediately.
We are looking for multiple organised and efficient Administrators to provide support in the Compliance team for our client, a global distribution brand. This role is fully office based, so the successful candidate needs to be within commuting distance to Tolworth. Tolworth is only 25 minutes outside of Waterloo station! There also bus routes to the offices and South West London, Kingston and Sutton are all accessible!
Focus and attention to detail is fundamental to the role. With a high level of accuracy required.
Adaptability is another key skill for succeeding in our fast-paced working environment.
- Updating database
- Updating internal databases
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests and duties
- Supporting the Compliance department to ensure a smooth running of the business.
- Coordinating and liasing with other departments
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Good working understanding of Excel experience
- Experience of communicating and organising with a variety of staff.
- Excellent administrative skills and IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Comfortable with data handling and date entry
- Good level of written and spoken English
This position is an immediate start, candidates on notice need not apply.